Tuesday, April 29, 2014
Feature
The feature I chose to read was the 25 Best Places in the World to visit. It is a good feature that has some magnificent places in it. Paris is ranked number one which I agree with, this is the one place I believe everyone should visit at some point in their life. Maui also would also be unbelievable to visit. The different places in Greece that are astonishing, for example Crete. This is supposed to be one of the most beautiful places ever.
I agree with almost all the places on the list except a few don’t belong. For example New York City is ranked number five which is not a proper fit. New York City is a great place but it does not belong in the top five. There are so many more beautiful places and sites to see than New York. This may just because I am not a city guy, I much prefer a pretty site. Also I feel that the fact that I have already been to NYC has a big impact on how I feel about it. New York City is definitely one of the most fascinating cities but it is not in the top places to visit. I believe different beaches and islands should be listed ahead of almost all cities. I would like to see a couple West Coast cities put before New York. I feel the area and atmosphere are much more appealing than the East Coast.
The idea behind the massive buildings and sculptures of cities is why they are listed so high in places to visit, but in my list they would not be near the top. Seeing a giant hole in the ground or mountains is much more pleasant than a high traffic city. My top twenty five places to visit would be different from this one. I would put all the great sites ahead of most cities. The Grand Canyon would be in the top and also the northern lights in Alaska. Things that are breath taking or eye candy would be listed in my top 25. This maybe just because I am not a city guy,
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment